Monday, November 16, 2009

Copic Buzz Challenge

Today I have a card I did for my very first challenge with Copic Buzz, actually my very first card using Copics. I recently found a copic club at the store Paper Maniac, I received my first copics 1 week ago today(there is a paper maniac blinkie to the right). Then I found Copic Buzz, a challenge site, while doing some searching about the markers and different techniques....of course, I love them. We are suppose to make a card using this sketch. The challenge is sponsored by The Pixie Cottage but I do not have any of their images, so I had to choose my own.
So here is mine. The 2 stamps are from Unity's November Store kit {Believe in Fairytales} and the papers are Imaginisce. Of course the markers are copics. The scallop "beads" are Quickutz, the labels are Spellbinders, and I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by to see my creation!!! Jodi

2 comments:

Tammy said...

This card is absolutely adorable. I love the little birdie and the swirly!!! You did an awesome job and thank for joining us at Copic Buzz. Hope to see you again!!! Good luck!

Scrap2day said...

This is just beautiful! I love the design and the colors!
Awesome card!
Thank you for playing with us at Copic Buzz!
Hugs!
Barbara