Friday, October 30, 2009

Unity Friends with Flair



Hello and happy Friday, thanks for stopping by today. Hope some of you are having nice weather where ever you are because it has been horrible here....rainy,cold,windy, YUCK!!! Today I made a winter card using Unity's stamp Trinity Trio from last year. I really like this tree stamp and used it quite a bit last year. Patterned papers and die cut snowflake are from My Minds Eye Colorful Christmas collection. The card didn't turn out quite like I wanted but I didn't have time for another. Hope you have a great weekend and Happy Halloween!!!

17 comments:

Eve said...

This card is adorable! LOVE LOVE it!

Stephanie said...

Great Christmas card!

Bogner's said...

I love the papers you used and those trees are so cute! Love it!

Jacqueline said...

How cute!! love the colors!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

ANAT S said...

adorable card

those trees are so cute

love the sparkle on your tree

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is adorable! Such a pretty little winter scene!

Donna said...

This is sooo cute Jodi...Amazing work!! Xx

Linda said...

hello
this is adorable I love the colors... they look great!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Michele L. said...

wonderful card. love the dp

Diane Jaquay said...

That is a cute image, and it looks great paired with that patterned paper!

Lisa H. said...

wonderful paper! your card is so pretty!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I'm loving non-traditional colors for Christmas this year, so this is right up my alley! Love it.

Monika in VA said...

Love the festive trees! Especially love the added bling!

Jen said...

Jodi, CUTE card...luv it!

Kelly Landers said...

Perfect papers to go with those trees!