Friday, October 16, 2009

Unity Friends with Flair Friday!!!!



Welcome to my Unity Friday Friends with Flair post. This weekend Unity is having a BIG sale so you should REALLY check it out on their website by clicking on the banner above.




For my first card I decided to get going on some Halloween things(finally!!). I got a few Halloween stamps from Unity last year that I LOVE and was so glad to pull them out!! This card uses the quote 'tis near Halloween and the moon with spider is from unlucky 13. Patterned papers are from cosmo cricket and pink paislee.



My 2nd card uses beautiful patterned papers from Basic Grey Indian Summer. I used the leaves stamps from Unity's Oct store kit, the flourish frame is from their July KOTM a pocket full of... and the quote is from birdie inspiration.

THANKS so much for stopping by and don't forget to check out the rest of the Unity Friends blogs for AMAZING inspiration and the big sale in the Unity store!!!

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow! Beautiful work this week! Have a great weekend!

Lisa H. said...

great cards! LOVE, love that second ones, the colors are to die for!

Corry said...

wonderful colors!!!

Martha said...

wonderful card.

Jen said...

Yup Jodi, you've just inspired me to make a halloween card! I now want those stamps you used..I don't have them! I luv the way you cut out more layers for the flourish frame...awesome touch!

Diane Jaquay said...

Pretty cards, love the unique colors choices you made!

jmahugger said...

Beautiful Cards!!!

Rona said...

Love your indian summer card!!

Deconstructing Jen said...

These are gorgeous!! I love the colors on the second one and that stamp on the first one is just fantastic! Thanks for sharing. :D

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Jodi!! You have an amazing talenet!!! Xx

~~Audrey~~ said...

Such beautiful cards! Luv the patterned papers in the 2nd card!

Valerie said...

I just love the Indian summer collection from Basic Grey! Beautiful cards!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Awesome cards!

Randi said...

These are both incredible cards!! Love the Halloween card layout!! That BG DP is stunning! Love your DP combos and the layering on the sentiment!!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oooooh LOVE these! Can't ever get enough of the awesome Unity quotes!

Monika in VA said...

So Fun & Beautiful!