Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Unity Friends with Flair Friday!!!

Today I decided to stick with the theme from yesterday's design team and use the Unity Oct kit for scrappers U.R.(...etc). I made This layout to celebrate my brother's birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURT!!!! AND to thank him for all of the work he did to get my daughter and I moved to our new place. He worked non-stop for three days!!! There are not words to describe how thankful I am to have such a wonderful brother and uncle for my daughter. This layout is 9x9 and almost everything I used is from the Oct kit. The stamped circle image on the bottom is from Unity's Sept scrappers kit Le Chic Vintage. the chunky glitter is doodlebug and the chipboard frame is from tattered angels. Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!!!!


10 comments:

Bogner's said...

You are amazing. I love the lo. It is perfectly fabulous!

Stephanie said...

OMG! Absolutely gorgeous! Soo beautiful! I can't wait to get my kit now!

Tenia Nelson said...

Beautiful!!!

JPScraps said...

Love your layout. Great use of the stamps.

the whimsical butterfly said...

WONDERFUL layout! I love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

Beautiful!!!

Jen said...

Awesome page for your brother..I'm sure he will love it!

Valerie said...

Great layout! I'm glad to see some of these as scrapbooking is what I do most but haven't been very good at incorpating my stamps with it. At least not up to now. With my new found addition to "Unity Stamps" I'm hoping all that will change as well as my creativity!

Donna said...

Jodi...This layout is just amazing...I only wish I had half your talent for doing them!! I hope you are all settled in your new home and that you have a large craft room...Great work...Stunning!! Xx

JazzyH said...

Great layout!