Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome to my Friends with Flair Friday Unity Project




I am so glad to be back for my 2nd Friends with Flair Friday!!! I love that Unity supports their customers in this way!! I can't believe I found them just over a year ago...time flies!!!! This week I have a wedding card for my cousin getting married tomorrow (I am also making a mini album and hope to show that later). The front and inside left of this card has stamps from September's go ahead wish kit. The inside right cake and sentiment are from Unity's Hodge Podge of Happiness. Papers are all from Making Memories wedding line, bling is Kaisercraft, I also used Liquid Pearls in silver and glitter from Sparkle and Sprinkle. I use my spellbinders dies so much I almost always forget to mention them. The small card was made by my daughter to match my card and the mini album.
I found this great card template on Splitcoast Stampers at this link http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1466125
Sorry but I don't know why I can't get my blog to post a link correctly but you could cut and past it in. The template is also at www.loristamps.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!

18 comments:

Stephanie said...

Your cards are stunning! I love those Making Memories papers. Have a great weekend!

Jen said...

Jodi, the couple is going to absolutely love this! That is so cute that your daughter made the small card...how awesome is that?!!

Kim said...

These cards are soooo beautiful! You did a great job, and so did your daughter!

whoistracy said...

So elegant and lovely Jodi!

Monika in VA said...

Awesome card! Love the liquid pearls! And kudos to your daughter for making a beautifully matched card! Love the flowers!

Martha said...

ahhh adorable!

Diane Jaquay said...

Very cool!!

JazzyH said...

Adorable!

Suz said...

Very creative - thanks for the inspiration

Gwen said...

SOOOOO CUTE! :)

Donna said...

Jodi...They are going to LOVE this...Absolutely gorgeous...BOTH of them...Xx

NinaB said...

Now, that's a super creative wedding card. I love it.

ANAT S said...

Beautiful cards!

loe them

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

how cool is that wedding card of the bride and groom cut out... I love that.

Dawn K. said...

beautiful job on these cards!

jmahugger said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Very stunning!!!

Lisa H. said...

very cool. nice work.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

What a cool idea!