Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hi Everyone!!! PLEASE see what I have for sale!!!

I haven't posted any artwork lately because I've been busy trying to reorganize/organize my craft supplies. Because of my need to downsize my living situation I need to sell MANY of my craft supplies. A few years ago I was a consultant for Close To My Heart and during that time I accumulated many of their MY Acrylix stamp sets. I have not been able to work at all for a few months and would like to keep my daughter in the same school that she(we) have loved for the past 3 years. So, I would much rather part with many of my craft supplies in order to be in a stable place. If you or ANYONE you might know would like to check out the stamps I have for sale please go to


http://stampnstufffromjozi.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for visiting!!! Please pass the word to your crafty friends.
THANK YOU!!!
Jodi

No comments: