Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Unity Monochromatic Challenge USGDC02



Here's my layout I did for the Unity Stamp Co. July KOTM Guest Designer Challenge. The rules were to use the April or May Kit and have your project be monochromatic. I thought it would be the perfect time to pull out this picture of my daughter and her friend that I've been wanting to scrap. I used the Unity May Kit...another sweet day for all stamps except for the parenthesis, that is from Unity's Amazing Me! set. I chose to use some of my Close To My Heart papers in Hollyhock (I used cardstock and B&T papers of the same color) and also used CTMH ink in Hollyhock. I stamped the Heidi Swapp chipboard letters with one of the decorative stamps from the May Kit also. The flowers are also from CTMH and I inked them up with some of that matching ink too. Thank you so much for visiting me!! If you just happened upon my blog you can click on the Unity blinkie to the right to find out more about their monthly kits and other incredible stamps. Also be sure to check out their blog where Angela always has some great inspiring quotes.

No comments: