Friday, May 15, 2009

Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop!!!

Hello and Welcome to the first Unity Kit of The Month Blog Hop!!! This will be going on all weekend and I am so happy to be a part of this. I chose to use stamps from the February Kit "Endings and Beginnings" and I hope to do it justice. I LOVE the Unity Kits!!! They are always beyond my expectations(I started getting the kits in Sept). I found picking just one kit to use for this blog hop incredibly difficult, they are all so beautiful. If you are interested in receiving it monthly just click on the very cute kit of the month blog hop blinkie to the right.
If you get lost along this hop you can check to see who is next by going to the list of Unity Kit Lovers here http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437265



For my first card I used Making Memories Flower Patch line of products, my second uses Fancy Pants Key Lime Pie, Doodlebug Bling and a Fiskars border punch.


THANK YOU so much for stopping by my tiny little spot on the internet.
Now please head over to the next very incredibly talented Paper crafter Rebecca G. here
http://bellacarta.typepad.com

20 comments:

Kristen said...

Jodi these are awesome! :) You did a wonderful job!

scrappypug said...

how sweet!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Very pretty cards! :)

Jana said...

Fun and pretty cards. Love the details on each one.

Purple Princess said...

Super fun cards!!

Lauri said...

These are so pretty!! Both cards are gorgeous!

BloomingPink said...

Nice work!

Lisa F said...

Very pretty cards!

Ashley said...

Very cute cards! I love the pinks!

Joann said...

pretty!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Your first card has a nifty sketch!

Suz said...

such cute cards. I love the layering you did

Teresa said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

BishopsMommie said...

great cards..like the colors!

Erika M. said...

Lovely work!

Kerry said...

such cute cards!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh these are so sweet and dainty!!

Karen said...

Very pretty, cute and sweet!!!

Jen said...

Love the soft colors....pretty!

ANAT S said...

wow
I love those cards