Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Hip Hop Hangover!!!



THANK YOU for visiting my blog today. For now I have one card to share since I forgot I had an appointment this morning. I should be back later with more to share. My card has the flower, sentiment stamp and corner flourish from the May kit ...another sweet day, the butterfly is from the Dec kit little reminders. ALL stamps are from Unity, of course. The scallop strip is from Quickutz and the nested ovals are from Spellbinders. All cardstock is from Close To My Heart (watermelon, hydrangea and sunkiss yellow). The images are colored with my new atyouSpica markers, I LOVE them and the sparkle. I let my daughter color in the butterfly because she just had to try them too!!

Enjoy your day!!! Jodi

11 comments:

Lisa H. said...

love the yellow card base! great coloring and combo of stamps.

Lisa F said...

Love the colors! Great card!

JenMarie said...

So cute and happy!

Martha said...

very cute

Jen said...

Jodi, nice card! I love those corners...gotta use mine now!

Kelly Landers said...

I am so going to stamp up that flower stamp!! I love it!! Nice card!

Dani said...

Your card is so lovely!! Great colors!!

scrappypug said...

too cute!

BloomingPink said...

Pretty card.

Rachel said...

so cheery!

Rebecca said...

I just got my May kit! I can't wait to ink up those flowers - thanks for the inspiration!