Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Hip Hop Hangover Friday!!!!

Hip Hop Hangover


Hello and happy Friday to all. Hope everyone is having a GREAT Unity hip hop hangover. Today I created two cards using Unity stamps and paper from Basic Grey's Urban Prairie line....I LOVE both!!!

My first card uses the very cute hello mushroom from the February Unity kit of the month "endings and beginnings".

The second uses the wonderful Love Ewe Unity stamp, keeping with the Mother theme from yesterday's Blog Hop. Hope you enjoyed my little contribution today and thanks so much for visiting!!! Jodi

11 comments:

whoistracy said...

These are wonderful! Love that big mushroom.

Lisa F said...

So cute! Love the brads on the mushroom house -adorable!

Jen said...

Great cards Jodi...those brads make a nice touch on the first card...wonderful!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, two great cards. love that mushroom, the addition of those little brads are too cute!

Pamela said...

Great cards! And I love me some Edward. :)

Amy said...

Love your cards, thanks so much for stopping by for HHH AND coming by and seeing me at ChicBookChick...Take care

Suz said...

Adorable cards

Dawn K. said...

love the ladybug!

Kristen said...

Jodi this cards are beautiful!!! :) I love them both so much!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

Beautiful creations! thanks for your comments on my blog.

Ang & Ryan said...

Beautiful cards! You are so talented!