Saturday, March 28, 2009

World Record INSPIRATIONAL Unity BLOG HOP!!!!!









For this very special day from UNITY Stamp Co. I would like to share some TWILIGHT inspired layouts I did a few months ago. Now That I have the DVD it reminded me I have never put them on my blog. EVERY stamp used on both pages is from UNITY. In the meadow are some of my very favorite tree stamps ever and the huge scrapping Believe stamp. The other page has two of my other favs, the huge vintage swirls. I hope you enjoy my tribute to my two "addictions", UNITY and Twilight on this very special day. Thanks to Angela from Unity for the wonderful idea!!!!

Now please head on over to Tracy via the link below, the next wonderful inspiring UNITY Stamper and THANKS for stopping by!!! Jodi

http://whoistracy.com/myhead/

29 comments:

Tonya said...

Great LO's!!

Maynes-Watt-Hayes Family said...

I {heart}Twilight!

Pamela said...

Great work!

Patti said...

Beautiful work.

Kathryn said...

Wonderful layouts -- so pretty!

Katy said...

very cute layouts! love the trees!

Lisa Graves said...

Great layout!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

terriff!

Sarah E. said...

I love love love these!

Christi Snow said...

I love how you layered all the colors and trees. It's beautiful with such a serene feel to it! smiles...

Kristen said...

love the layouts!! I think everyone loves Twilight! :)

Lisa F said...

Great layouts! I love twilight!

Tami said...

Love the trees

Ashley said...

Love the colors

Dawn K. said...

cute!!

Becky Carafa said...

Just beautiful!

Diane said...

Beautiful pages....love the layouts...ahhhh so romantic!

FibreJunky said...

Oh my word! My daughter will go bonkers when she sees these!! And then she'll want me to scrap-lift them.

Joni (kix) said...

Very lovely layout!

Ashley said...

So fun! I love Twilight too!

Rachel Hope said...

Great layouts. Twilight ROCKS!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

What beautiful layouts and colors!

Rose Ann said...

These are great!! Beautiful pages!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Gorgeous LO's! :)

Amy said...

What a cool idea! love these!

Purple Princess said...

Great work!

Jacqueline said...

Love this!!! from a fellow Twilight Addict!!!

Jen said...

Lovely layouts!

Tamara said...

Great layouts. I love the multiple trees on the last page.