Wednesday, December 3, 2008

UNITY ADDICTS CHALLENGE 12-3-08

Here's my first scrapbook layout for a UNITY stamp challenge. It's also been quite a while since I posted at all.......thanks to the UNITY HIP HOP girls. I've spent all my free time reading the TWILIGHT SAGA and Midnight Sun...... I just had to see what everyone was talking about and I was an instant addict.

I just love the UNITY stamps and handles. They have such great BIG stamps for scrapping, I just can't wait to make more and more layouts. Soon there will also be a scrapping DESIGN TEAM at UNITY also!!! WOW......I WISH!!!!!!! I guess it never hurts to try when it is something you really love to do.

My journaling on the layout says

My Sweet Jazmin,
Before I had you I didn't REALLY understand the expression TIME FLIES. Looking back at this picture, I know that it truly does. I cherish every moment of your childhood-soon it will fly away.
Love, Mom

1 comment:

daiseyfreak said...

what a cute cute layout and page!