Friday, December 19, 2008

HAPPY UNITY HOLIDAY HIP HOP HANGOVER

Happy Holidays to all of you!!! I hope none of you are quite as snowed in as we are here. Be sure to check out all of the great deals at UNITY by clicking on the link to the right.
Here I am on another Friday using the same great snowman stamp by Lisa Hetrick.....I must really like it. I received my Dec KOTM yesterday and just had to use these cute mittens, I just love how they look on the kraft card stamped in white pigment based dye ink. Then, of course, the snow man needed a little stickles bling.



These next two cards also stick with my theme of being snowed in today. I used my nestabilities to cut the shapes. They both have the UNITY snowflake stamp from the Sept KOTM friendship, love, miracles. Then the last card uses the UNITY trees trinity trio stamp. The backgrounds use the same white ink as the first card and the main images are both embossed with a mixture of silver and white spark embossing powder from Sparkle and Sprinkle. TFL!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Great cards! Love the white on the kraft!

Angela said...

Hey there, Jodi! Look at you go with the KRAFT and WHITE! I just LOVE IT! Thank you so much for your participation and continued suppport of Unity!My sincere apologies for not posting on MY BLOG till late! I will try not to let THAT happen again!

Maria Levine said...

Nice job!

Jessica said...

cute stuff! love the kraft and white combo! and the stickles is fab!

Diane said...

OKay you joined up so I will be linking mine to you and your willlink to the next person I think that is how is it suspose to go?