Monday, September 22, 2008

Unity Tree Card




This card is my second stamped with a Unity Stamp from Unity Stamp Company (my first is the pink and black just below). This is one of my favorite cards I've done since I started stamping 5 years ago. Using a great tree stamp from my FAVORITE new stamp company Unity and beautiful patterned papers from another favorite, Pink Paislee. I love the look when using different papers from the same line.
I found Unity Stamp Company while reading my PaperCrafts magazine and I saw the most beautiful bird ever....it was made of flowers. I had to look them up online right away. The artwork in their gallery is beautiful and so inspirational. The forum is full of really nice and funny stamp-a-holics...I fit right in.
After looking at all of the beautiful variety of stamped images I almost didn't enter the challenge to CASE a card of one of their design team members. Well I entered the challenge and actually won!!!! I won a stamp set from them. I was shocked and very happy. I'm now waiting for their Kit Of The Month to arrive so I can create more stamping projects.

No comments: